Wordless Wednesday..#15







Check out more of my WW's here!

Comments

  1. OH, cool, magnificent picture! Very nice! Love this. Mary, No Polar Coordinates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:15 PM

    Stunning composition with the waves and the cloud and everything. Did you take this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing photo. I would've loved to have been there.

    cjh

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful photo! I love your blog. Everyone else that has the black background uses the traditional red hues and such, but you changed it up with pink hues! Love it!

    ~smile~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing photo, simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtaking! The clouds, light, waves... I feel like I'm there.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:52 PM

    I love the ocean when it's shwoing a mood like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:24 AM

    perfect!

    i tag you and can we exchange links too? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!