Wordless Wednesday..#14 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Lisa R Charles - August 15, 2007 ~black & white, illusion~ Check out more of my WW's here! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Cats~Goats~Quotes12:22 PMVery interesting!!!I like it :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous1:08 PMThat's cool! Great shot.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous1:41 PMThere is a whole level of quantum foam going on is this picture. Very nice.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous1:44 PMThis is a wonderful photo. Mirrors do great things.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRayne1:56 PMI love this photo! The composition, the color, everything. Beautiful. What a great job.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplycatsynth1:58 PMWhat a wonderful photo. Minimalist. It speaks to a lot of my own artisti ideas. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjams o donnell3:07 PMExcellent composition. It really is a great photo. Happy WWReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous3:10 PMI think black & whites are the best, but THAT is an awesome shot.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDiana3:28 PMGreat shot!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous3:36 PMNice photo - I like it a lot.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous5:29 PMGreat illusion! Happy WW.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous5:43 PMyou've got very artistic shots! :) i like your WW #12 too!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLavender8:10 PMI love its stark beauty - very cool WW! (Thanks for visiting too!)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKatya8:11 PMWhat an artistic/creative/wonderful photo!You get a big "A+"!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMinnesota Momma9:13 PMInteresting! I love the mirror and simpleness of the shot! Great one and Happy WW!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLisa R Charles11:26 AMThanks everyone for stopping by and sharing some love on my WW. I had fun finding this one. It is simple and different.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMary Stebbins Taitt3:55 PMWOW! Very interesting and striking.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.
Very interesting!!!
ReplyDeleteI like it :)
That's cool! Great shot.
ReplyDeleteThere is a whole level of quantum foam going on is this picture. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful photo. Mirrors do great things.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo! The composition, the color, everything. Beautiful. What a great job.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful photo. Minimalist. It speaks to a lot of my own artisti ideas. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteExcellent composition. It really is a great photo. Happy WW
ReplyDeleteI think black & whites are the best, but THAT is an awesome shot.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!!
ReplyDeleteNice photo - I like it a lot.
ReplyDeleteGreat illusion! Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteyou've got very artistic shots! :) i like your WW #12 too!
ReplyDeleteI love its stark beauty - very cool WW! (Thanks for visiting too!)
ReplyDeleteWhat an artistic/creative/wonderful photo!
ReplyDeleteYou get a big "A+"!
Interesting! I love the mirror and simpleness of the shot!
ReplyDeleteGreat one and Happy WW!
Thanks everyone for stopping by and sharing some love on my WW. I had fun finding this one. It is simple and different.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Very interesting and striking.
ReplyDelete