Popular posts from this blog
Time To Roll Out the Tags!!
By
Lisa R Charles
-
Without further ado, I've completed two of my meme's. Yeah!! First up, I was tagged by Confessing7girl to join the list of successful woman bloggers created by Priscilla Palmer . Thanks for thinking about me, lady :) Now it's my turn to return the love~ AJ , at 'Over Analyze It' keeps it real by breaking down the latest in hot news and what's happenings. Erina , at 'The Inkspot' invites you to join in and become a part of her interesting, fun, and intriguing world. Lianne , 'The Makeup Girl' has all you need to know about beauty. From tips, to technique, to the latest fashion. If you have a question, she's got the answer! Malenie , at 'Our Happy Happenings' shares her world of family, love, and fun. She's one cool Mom! Yemi , says 'Don't Eat My Buchela' brings it 'raw' from her doors in China! She's wicked with the pen, her students love her, and photography is beautiful. And yes, you do want to...
Lead Foot!
By
Lisa R Charles
-
Lead Foot, my husband has been calling me this for years! I'll admit it, I do drive a little faster than I should. I'm an excellent driver. I was taught by the best, my Dad! And having two older brother's who were both good drivers helped too. That's why in all of my years of driving I have never, ever, ever, ever....did I say ever? received a speeding ticket. So, why NOW???? I can't believe it!! Remember the other day when it was TT's birthday and I told you that we took her to Chuck E. Cheese's to celebrate? Well, we were running late and that's one thing I absolutely hate, is to be late. Seriously, I get all bent out of shape when it comes to this. I should have planned better the night before but I didn't. I had had a long day with the kids and I just wanted to get to bed! Our party was scheduled to start at twelve so we needed to arrive fifteen minutes earlier to get set up. This was going to be impossible since we didn't leave the house ...




WOW! Ultra ultra cool, love those spirals, SUPER! Great pix.
ReplyDeleteMary
No Polar Coordinates, Imagik
Cool images! Thanks for your comment welcoming me. I'm new to blogging and it is exciting to see a comment!
ReplyDeletelovely images - wonderful colors - i'm guessing the theme is swirl or twist .. maybe i'll try that
ReplyDeleteWhat an eclectic array of spirals. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
beautiful!! I love them all.
ReplyDeletelove, love those colors and what great pics!!
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteGreat captures! Very cool perspective and vibrant colors! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI really like these pictures. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW! :-)
ReplyDeleteOpal
http://veganmomma.com/blog/2007/08/01/wordless-wednesdays-080107/
Thanks for stopping by everyone!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!!
Fantastic photos!! Did you take them?
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL photography!!! Awesome shots!
ReplyDelete