Without further ado, I've completed two of my meme's. Yeah!! First up, I was tagged by Confessing7girl to join the list of successful woman bloggers created by Priscilla Palmer . Thanks for thinking about me, lady :) Now it's my turn to return the love~ AJ , at 'Over Analyze It' keeps it real by breaking down the latest in hot news and what's happenings. Erina , at 'The Inkspot' invites you to join in and become a part of her interesting, fun, and intriguing world. Lianne , 'The Makeup Girl' has all you need to know about beauty. From tips, to technique, to the latest fashion. If you have a question, she's got the answer! Malenie , at 'Our Happy Happenings' shares her world of family, love, and fun. She's one cool Mom! Yemi , says 'Don't Eat My Buchela' brings it 'raw' from her doors in China! She's wicked with the pen, her students love her, and photography is beautiful. And yes, you do want to...
Good quote :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by yesterday!
Have a nice day!
I dunno. I can give a man power, only if I have the control-power to snatch it back.
ReplyDeleteMsRebecca's motto: Never give a man power, just pretend this is the case, and when he realizes it's not true act surprised..
ReplyDeleteHi Ladies, thanks for visiting!
ReplyDeleteWhen I read this quote I didn't think he was talking about Men, but people in general.
Just my opinion.