Spreading Some Link Love!!

First things first - Check out D. my love. He is inspiring, motivating, and funny! While you are there check out our business too, you might find it interesting and right up your ally.

Opal - Vegan Momma! Her tips for natural healing, vegan eating, and living a holistic lifestyle are informative and easy to digest.

If you are into Makeup, learning about the latest, learning how to wear it, and getting tips on the latest deals, then Lianne is the gal for you. Visit her at The Makeup Girl.

I was tagged by Mousey to participate in "The Face Behind the Blog" which I will be working on pretty soon. Stop by and check out her meme post and get to know her!

Last but not least. If you love black films old and new, and can appreciate how far we've come in the film industry you've gotta stop by and check out my girl over at Invisible Woman! Don't forget to vote for your favorite black film of all time.

Liked what you've read? Subscribe To Me!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the love Lisa dear!! Have a wonderful weekend...xoxo Lianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 AM

    thanks for including me in your post. looking forward to see the tag. would you mind if we can exchange links too.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:19 AM

    Hi, and thanks for your kind message! Looking forward to your Face Behind The Blog post.

    Ciao for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi I checked D's blog its good to see a couple go into something together and support each other the way you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:15 PM

    Thanks for including me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa - Cool site and fun, insightful writing. Thanks for including Girlfriendology in your neighborhood. Any thoughts on your girlfriends that I can include on my blog, please share!

    Thanks again - I can tell you're a loving mom, wife and friend!

    Debba
    www.girlfriendology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!