Last Night....


(Sometimes it's the little things that get their attention and shows them how much you care. Believe me they notice).

Last night I made one of my hubby's favorite treats. He would make this dish all the time. I would only make it on rare occasions. We haven't had it in....well it's been too long to remember, but tonight I decided to take it off the shelf and make it.

He was out in garage doing some work and when he came in he said " I noticed that you are making that, and I wanted to tell you that I am impressed", he smiled and then went back outside. It sent chills up my spine. What a good feeling.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you what it was,

J-E-L-L-O ;)

(island pineapple flavor to be exact)!

Comments

  1. That's a cute story. A simple treat always impresses my hubby too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48 AM

    That is so cute! Nothing I love more than seeing true love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, it really is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, the simple things in life seem to make the difference everytime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!