Alicia Keys, No One, New Song On Youtube!



Here is the new Alicia Keys song 'No One'. It's a beautiful song, one that makes you think of your significant other as you listen, like it did for me. This is not an actual music video. It is a collage of pictures, of Alicia, put together by some creative youtuber.

One thing though, the first time I heard the song (and actually every time after) I could have sworn I was listening to Keyshia Cole until the radio personality (Ryan Cameron) said it was Alicia Keys.

What do you think? After listening to the song does she sound like Keyshia Cole to you?

Comments

  1. This is my first time hearing this song which is surprising because I listen to the radio all the time. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too, Brie! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love her voice and her music! Thanks for post it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:27 PM

    I love this song to death her voice sounds different much stronger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!