Transformers The Movie Was A Hit!


We went to the drive-in on Saturday evening (something we love doing as a family) to see Transformers and it was FANTASTIC!!! I was extremely pleased and my expectations were met above and beyond. I am such a kid and I love it. I hear there is going to be a prequel, can't wait for that. The kids loved it and so did D.

If you haven't seen it as yet what are you waiting for?
And, If you're a fan like me, trust me you won't be disappointed. After you've checked it out make sure you come back and let me know!

Comments

  1. My son who doesn't like ANY movie even liked this one....he went with a friend, but I think I'm gonna have to wait for this one to make it to HBO.....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. They still have drive-ins? There are none in the Bay, I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:32 PM

    Wow drive ins! The last one was nixed in Maryland years ago. I'll watch Trasformers when it's out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies going to the drive-in is the only way we get to see a movie. No one wants to hear a crying baby while in the movie theaters. We bring our own popcorn and food, pull out the chairs and enjoy watching the movie outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!