Touching Base..

I haven't been able to blog in a few days. The move has got me busy, busy, busy. Everything is going well. My two little ones are trying their best to adjust. You know how moving can take a tole on you so imagine what it's doing to them. I'm hoping by the end of the week they will be fine. It's not easy trying to get things done when you're carrying a little one in the baby carrier while your toddler is hanging around your legs.
Overall we are sooo happy and content. Our new home is BEAUTIFUL!

I will be taking some pictures to share with all of you. Hopefully I'll have them ready for my WW (wordless Wednesday).

Comments

  1. Hey, congratulations on your move and your new home! Hang in there, the kids will adjust pretty quickly and life will be normal again (whatever that is!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your house...I'm glad you're happy about it. I know how it is to have a toddler that sticks to you like velcro haha. You must have a very creative spirit to find the time to write at all with so much surrounding you. Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheliza I'm hanging lady. You should have seen us last night, I thought the crying would never stop. I had to laugh it off to keep my peace.

    Invisible Woman we should rename the toddler years to "stick to you like glue years" because that's what they do. lol!

    I haven't had time to upload the pics as yet, but they will be coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:20 PM

    Congrats on the move. I cannot wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!