My Surprise Visit to the Spa



I was pleasantly surprised on Sunday with a visit to the spa. The last time I went I was pregnant with little j. so it's been long overdue. D. knows exactly what I need, I love these kind of surprises.




If you've taken some time to look over my visual DNA you would know that one of my favorite things to do is go to the spa. It doesn't matter what service(s) I'm going to get just being there is an ultimate rush for me. I love the soothing music, the dim lights, the friendly service and the peaceful atmosphere. I always go in a little bit earlier than my scheduled time so that I can relax in the sauna. While I'm sitting in the sauna it seems like all of my stresses are melted away in the heat and my body relaxes itself for my massage.



Michael, my masseur is from France. We have a good relationship. He understands what I need and delivers. At first we had to learn each other, you know, it's just like meeting someone for the first time except the difference would be that he (Micheal) is being paid to touch your body and brings much needed relief to those places that are aching and in need of care. Now that he knows me and my body I don't have to say much about what I need and want. I just go in, lay down, he handles the rest and for the next 90 minutes........HEAVEN!



Once a month! That's how often I will be visiting the spa according to D. He knows how much it helps and he likes hearing all about my visit. So I guess I'll have some interesting spa stories for you to enjoy. Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. I have only gone one time and I thought the woman was going to kill me! LOL!! I will try again some day but I do not like to spend money on myself. My husband gets on me about that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 AM

    Where are you in Georgia? What spa did you visit?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!