You Tube Video - Lacey Schwimmer & Partner, So You Think You Can Dance!



For those of you who don't know Lacey-Mae Schwimmer, she is a contestant on the tv show 'So You Think You Can Dance'.

I have yet to see the show because I don't watch much tv, but after seeing this I think I may have to check out an episode or two. The show airs on Wednesdays at 8/7C. Maybe Lacey has it in her to win just like her brother, Benji Schwimmer, won last seasons competition!

If you love to dance, like me, this performance will move you. It's breath taking. If you do watch the show than you know what I'm talking about. Check it out!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Good grief, I wish I was just half that flexible. She's awesome, thanks for sharing the video Lisa. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dariana, that's too funny! You know we all do. You have a great week too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?