Wordless Wednesday..#7

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:22 AM

    nice blog.. really.. well done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:12 AM

    This is truly beautiful! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 AM

    wow, very beautiful. I'd be interested in knowing how that was done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:23 AM

    Absolutely awesome shot! Gosh, I love those colors. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That one little drop formed so quickly and was gone even quicker and yet, it's here forever. That is really neat to see. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! As I was searching I came across this shot and had to share.

    I think it's a beautiful explosion of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a nice one to share. I've never tried high-speed strobe photography like this, but it's fascinating to see.

    Interesting blog, too, and that you have five kids and the time to maintain this space is admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you flikr I would be interested in nominating your picture. It is absolutely outstanding, the best I've seen in W. W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:27 PM

    that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photo! Amazing...
    Thanks for stopping by...hope to see you again.

    nfc

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! this is an amazing pic.. thanks for dropping by my place. come by again sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?