Wordless Wednesday..#6




Comments

  1. Anonymous9:40 AM

    That's an excellent photo! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! So creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's neat! Very interesting and almost surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Awesome! Great job with that one!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I came across this photo I said I had to post it as one of my WW. I'm glad you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. With all the water droplets it's tough to tell where the water ends and the beads begin. Well, that's my take anyway. Have a great WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great picture, sewing together water droplets. :)
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful photo. i think you would enjoy my MANIC MONDAY meme if you have time or inclination.

    btw, the Father's Day photos look great!

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?