Wordless Wednesday...#5



Comments

  1. Anonymous11:41 AM

    Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:18 PM

    what a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get the orange and yellow from the sun, but the rest: what is it?

    Happy WW - mines up at Any Apples

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is an amazing shot, at first i couldnt quite figure what it was, except for the rays of the sun, but when i saw the label, oh it was from the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the light comes through the ocean creating it's own colors from the reflection of what's in the down below!

    Frigga, this is my interpretation of what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?