Giving Him Something He Can Feel - Sexy Ladies of En Vouge


Oh the memories that come flooding back with this one! he,he,he.

Now, I was much too young to understand the fullness of this song and everything it meant. However that did not stop me from singing my heart out in front of my mirror practicing moves I knew I shouldn't be practicing. Oh well, it just prepared me for when the time was right. For when I could sing this song and know exactly what it meant and have someone to sing about.

It's amazing what we girls can do. Just look at the faces on the Men, reminds me of a familiar look on D.' face.

Enjoy!!

Comments

  1. Well, dang it, I only wish that I looked like that in a sparkly red dress.

    Geekmom
    A work at home mom wahm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap!! Took me back in time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?