Tag, I'm It!! All About Lisa


I've been tagged by Kelly. This is cool! Here is what you do. Go to google.com type in your name plus 8 different words (one at a time) and see what you come up with when you hit search. Use these eight words: needs, is, likes, wants, gets, says, does and eats.

Lisa needs....braces! No comment!

Lisa is.... the first commercial computer with a GUI, or Graphical User Interface. Well what do you know!

Lisa likes...Sex! Yes, yes I must confess.

Lisa wants...to be your friend! Awww.

Lisa gets...Married!

Lisa says....I want to sing you my song

Lisa does...remind me of her.

And finally, Lisa eats...the snow. All the time when I was younger. We don't get much snow here in the peach state though, but if we did....I would have to handle my business!

Now it's your turn:


Dariana

KK
Yemi
Yolanda
Super-Mommy


post signature

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:12 PM

    I did this meme a couple of years ago- it was so fun! I'll definitely be doing it as I'm sure the Yolanda's have changed now :) Thanks for the tag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?