Her First Book!

Guess who is writing her first book!!!! Yes it's my oldest daughter Tanisha. She is so talented. The other morning she came to me and said "mommy I've written my first book". Book? "yes, I had this idea and then next thing you know the idea led into a book". She couldn't hardly wait to read it to us. So we waited until D. got home from work because we wanted everyone to be there. After she read it, D. and I looked at each other in astonishment!!! She really has something here.

We are going to work on developing it more to see where this can lead. Tanisha is so excited and looking forward to the possibilities, she's already started working on the next one.
I'll keep you posted on how it's going!

Comments

  1. Great stuff! I just love to hear about parents who support their children! It really is inspiring.

    Grant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:50 PM

    How wonderful!!! That is such an accomplishment to already be working on writing, kudos to you too Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:55 AM

    I have been writing for years and it started at a very early age with a journal my father gave me for Christmas. I am now published even though I'll never be rich or famous from it, it has paid a lot of bills. I think it is wonderful that she is starting young.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?