16 Blocks & Inside Man



Mos Def was incredible. I can truly appreciate his talent as Artist and Actor. Many don't make the transition well but he has proved that some artist make great actors. He's versatile. His character in 16 Blocks is different for him and he handled it with expertise. The movie was good overall and took place in New York. Bruce Willis played a different character from what we are used to seeing from him and he also did a good job. Good Movie.
I love Mos's flow when it comes to spitting verses in his music. You have to listen to what he is saying. Aside from some of the things you hear today his message has and adds value.

Inside Man, unbelievably Disappointing!

Me and D. got a chance to see both of these this past weekend when my Mom (mother-in-law) was here.

Comments

  1. i love Mos Def. he is a GREAT actor & musician.

    however...i haven't seen either movie (i know, i know). i can't wait for them to come out on DVD so i can get 'em.

    be blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?