A Little Rant About The Librarian Who Challenged Me To Do Better + Pics Galore of My Babies



Everyday I wake up I want my children to see me do a better job than the day before. I want them to look at me and be proud to be my child. 

The other day my son said to me, “Mom, I’m proud of the way you handled the lady at the library. I thought you were going to get upset with her like you did the last two times, but you didn’t.” He noticed. 

Our children notice things we don’t think they do. They pay more attention than we may realize. And our children are like sponges, soaking up everything we say, and do. When he said that to me I was proud of my choice to respond to the librarian in a different way. I purposefully went in there determined to create a better situation and environment for myself and my children. It’s been an uphill battle concerning our library cards. From being incorrectly charged over a hundred dollars, to suspending my children’s cards because they couldn’t get passed my security gate at home to make a delivery so we got blamed for having an incorrect address, to the unnecessary attitudes shrugged our way. We’re good now. Things are going to be better because I made a decision that they will be. As much as they like going to the library it has to be a pleasant experience every time.

This is just an example of doing better so that my children can see that there is another way to dealing with things. 

After the library I grabbed my camera and took these photos of four of my babies. They make me better. They make me feel like I matter and that the things I do in life matter too. Our children should make us feel this way, wouldn't you say?















post signature

Comments

  1. What a beautiful family! Lovely blog. Looking forward to more. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!