Lunch Dates Are For Lovers

There is nothing like a date with your Love in the middle of the day, out of the way, no kids, no hustle and bustle, no phone calls (well, maybe one or two for David), no one else but us. 

Date nights and lunch dates are a part of the dna and culture of our relationship. I'd say we've been dating since we met and the dates just get better and better. I feel like a school girl when I'm out with him. We're usually holding hands, cuddling up on each other, and I couldn't count the number of times I blush during our conversations. It always feels like we just met or are newlyweds. I wouldn't want to imagine it any other way.

Below are a few pics from one of our recent rendezvous. 
Oh, and there's a pic with a question at the end from us to you.

















So, when is your next date?

xo,

The 26th Affair 

post signature

Comments

  1. Our last one was last Friday. I will have to consult my budget to plan our next one, but I'm thinking a middle-of-the-day one is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!, Wanda. Key word I hear is "plan". That's how we make it happen. Wouldn't you say?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!