I've Been Perked by Klout - Moms Make A World of Difference

Last week Saturday my son went to the mailbox for me and came back with this. Just in time for Mother's Day I received this huge box of goodies from Klout in honor of mothers, families, and communities around the world. "Fair Trade USA, Moms Make A World of Difference" is making a difference in the lives of many. 

With every purchase you make of any fair trade certified product you are helping communities living in poverty take care of their families. Visit, www.befair.orghttp://www.befair.org/ to find out about Fair Trade Moms and how you can contribute. 

Here are some examples of how Fair Trade helps invest in the lives of others.
  • Fair Trade is helping moms in Rwanda buy their kids shoes so that they can attend school.
  • It's giving expectant mothers in Ecuador safe working conditions and maternity leave.
  • It's empowering women in Peru to earn a fair share for their work so that they can buy nutritious food for their families.
"Fair Trade is a powerful model to fight poverty in farming communities. The idea is that you purchase the Fair Trade product and the farmer receives a fair share for his or her hard work. This model allows farmers to keep their kids in school, bring medical care and clean water to their communities, and improve the quality of their products. The choice is a small one, but collectively, our small purchasing decisions have a large impact on families and communities."

Dig in, and support where you can. I'm sure you'll find a product or two that's just for you. 

#BeFair
#FairTradeFaves







This is by far the best Klout perk I've received. 
I love supporting whenever and wherever I can. It's an importance that I instill in my children. My hope is that they'll continue with the desire to give back, to help, to be a part of changing someones life for the better.



*Disclosure - I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

post signature

Comments

  1. That's a great Klout perfect... products & purpose go well together in making a difference in the lives of many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Petula! Yes, it makes a difference. When I shop now I'll be paying attention at this. Great way to bring awareness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!