The 26th Affair on My Birthday


We had so much fun on my birthday. My family made sure I knew how much they appreciated having me in their lives. As our family tradition we don't celebrate with much gift giving. My younger children love making me cards and creative crafts. All of our children understand that it's not about what they give materialistically but how they make each other feel as someone they say they love, value, respect, and cherish. This is more important to us than what our money can buy. It's one of the values we promised to instill in our children when David and I got married. 

By the time we got to dinner we were all on cloud nine. They greeted us at the restaurant with open arms. David had already arranged our dining experience with the manager who anticipated our arrival. The whole evening felt like a red carpet affair. 

David snapped these shots of our kids while they were in the moment. It was a night we'll always remember. 







post signature

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful way to educate your children.
    Happy Birthday and blessings for your beautiful family. And everything you write touches my heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alexis. I appreciate you stopping by and commenting. I would have never known you felt this way unless you did. xoxo

      Delete
  2. You have a beautiful family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!