Orlando, City Life




The clanking sound of forks, knives, and or spoons on the breakfast plates of the breakfast eaters. 

They sit at their tables on their balconies, these I can see. 

Others lurk in the shadows within their private dwellings but the open patio door gives insight to what's going on inside. 

It's eating time!

I sit on my bed with my window slightly opened listening to the sounds. Enjoying every clank, every tap, every feeling.

As I stroll through passageways on my daily walk, I hear those sweet sounds and it stirs something familiar, deep within me, I'm home.

Just like that, just as soon as they began (somewhat simultaneously), they all came to an end.

Reminds me of the time I was in Paris. Sitting in my room with my terrace window opened, I could hear that same sound coming from the cafe down below.

Sounds that stir a feeling inside of me that I don't want to let go.

LisaCSnaps Orlando.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!