Fabulous Finds Friday #22 Coconut & Hibiscus MMMMM





So happy I came across this product. I've been searching for a hair product that would leave my locs smelling yummy but wouldn't leave residue. It's been an upward battle since discovering the build up (residue) in our locs caused by products that were too heavy. My daughters have been very unhappy with it. As a result I resorted to using only water and coconut oil to retwist our locs and shampoo with Dr. Bronner's liquid soap. They work really well but they are missing the scents that I / we would like to have.

My oldest daughter has been researching all kind of hair care products and came across Shea Moisture. She uses their conditioner, gels, and hair smoothies. She loves it. While we were out shopping a few weeks ago I came across this product. One of the reasons I wanted to try it was because it says anti-frizz. I will try anything, well almost anything to help me control my frizz. While it doesn't help control my frizz, a problem I think I will always have with my locs, it does leave my locs feeling softer, smelling really, really sweet and keeping them neat. It's a winner. 

Are you familiar with this product line? Do you use any of their products. What, if any, products do you use to control frizz that's preferably lite weight?


post signature

Comments

  1. My daughters' both use this brand and love it. I love how light and fresh the scent is and it seems to be controlling the girls' curls quite nicely. Great product line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Shelly! That's exactly how I feel about it. So glad we found it and I'm still looking for something that will help with my frizz. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are Shea Moisture junkies! I also use this spray on Jayden's locs to wake them up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea, Sheena! I'll give it a try. You are one of the reasons why we loc'd in the first place. I remember us having hair conversations way back in 2009. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!