Farmers Market Day with the Kids Part 1

We started out our morning at the outdoor farmers market, bought all kinds of goodies for us and the kids. Then, ended up taking a stroll in the city near the water, and lastly ended the day at our local grocery store. There is no doubt we love outdoor farmers markets and being with the kids makes it even more adventurous. 
Our oldest Princess was at work and was missed but there will be a next time, I'm certain of that.

(We took so many pictures this day so I'll be sharing them in parts.) 

The picture above was taken as Joshua was patiently, eagerly, anxiously waiting to get a hold of his icy pop that his sister was holding for him. I'm sure it was the best tasting one to date for him. By the time he was done his shirt had had its fair share as well.  



He said it was, "mmm, mmm, good mommy".

"Come on, form a line guys. We are a marching band." The words of my youngest, Joshua. So, we followed suite and did what was told. We almost walked like this an entire block.



A shared, "A-Ha" moment with Princess Gabrielle.

Princess Victoria, shining her beauty in the form of an offering.

Listening to me play the flute as best as I could and her smile that made me feel like every note was perfect.

Brown rice Sushi is a favorite of ours and Joshua knows what he likes.


 I'm not sure what the exchange was between us but facial expressions speak volumes. When I saw these pictures my heart sang. This young man has my heart. 

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!