Wringing me out like a wet cloth



Dear Friends,

...this is an "in the moment writing", so if it doesn't make sense at first, that's the reason why.


Taking a moment to sit with my emotions.....

Identifying the place of no return for me when I'm at that point. 

Giving myself room to feel...everything. What's coming up for me? Identifying all of that and deciding to be okay. 

I'm deciding to be okay with how I feel and that...feels...good.

Now that I'm past all those feelings and emotions I can "deal" with the thing that brought me here in the first place. However, the question still remains...am I ready? 

First, I have to remember a few things. 


  • One, I don't have to agree.
  • Two, I don't have to make a decision about it...now.
  • Three, I have to remain non-judgmental.
  • Four, Life will be okay.
  • Five, I will be okay.

And, in this order I cast aside blame, take responsibility for my feelings, emotions, thoughts, actions, total physical response and reactions, total being consciousness. 


"Now I am the voice!
I will lead, not follow!
I will believe, not doubt!
I will create, not destroy!
I am a force for good!
I am a leader!
Defy the odds!
Set a standard!
Step up!"

~ Tony Robbins


post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!