I'm An ROTD Girl!!




For those of you who may not know, I've been a writer for Yelp Atlanta for over a year now. In short, Yelp is an online hub for local business reviews. I decided to join the community in hopes of it doing exactly what it did, which was provide me a place to voice my opinion about all of these fabulous and not so fabulous places I visit around Atlanta. It also gives me a place to sharpen my writing skills because as writers know, the more you write the better at it you become. 

My friends always ask me where they can go to either hangout, catch a movie, or a have great meal. I figured writing about my experiences would take this concept to another level and it did. Yelp not only provides a place  to write reviews but it also gives you an opportunity to meet other cool Yelper's at the many local events, build community, and lasting friendships. 

Receiving ROTD is one way Yelp recognizes Elite Yelper's for our contribution in making Yelp an awesome resource for consumers. 

This is my 4th ROTD and it's for a review I did of a club David and I visited this year during the 2012 Carnival Celebrations

Follow the link below and check out my review on Yelp of Club Esso!





What do you think about social review sites where "average people" review businesses and such?

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!