Prepare To Surrender


It's been a week since David and I have been back from our vacation in Sandestin, Fl and I'm still finding sand in my house. Oh what a feeling! 

I've been overjoyed and under because of the experience. At times I want to run back and jump into the ocean, swim with the fish, and dolphins like we did. I want to paddle my feet like a fish or dogie paddle like a dog, jump over each incoming wave like a hungry child at play. I want to lay out on the beach and turn colors from a light to golden hue, simply gorgeous on my skin. I love tans, do you?

Loves, it's been awhile since I've written here and it's good to be back again. For us bloggers, blogging can be like a roller coaster on so many levels and as I get older I'm beginning to dislike them as much as I once did. Roller coasters take you up, take you down, spin you upside down and around. Ok, that's enough, I'm getting sick just even thinking about it. But, isn't that what life does at some point or another? You never know which direction you'll be heading in, especially when you least expect it. 

Although, through the twists and turns, curves and whirls I've learned that the best way to make it through is to strap up and enjoy the ride. Enjoy the ride as much as you can and as it continues to jolt you to and fro. Enjoy it even more

Enjoying your life get's easier however, when you learn to LOVE your life. Love the life that you have with all your might. Through the good and the not so good times, learn to love and accept them ALL. It will certainly lead you to where you need to go even if you get a little twisted along the way.

I came across a quote this morning that I wanted to share with you...

"Mount the stallion of love and do not fear the path, love's stallion knows the way exactly. With one leap, Love's horse will carry you home."

~Rumi


Let Love lead you home...surrender.



post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!