Me And A Sexy Brazilian!


Me glowing after getting my Brizilian Wax.
DSC01910_mini

I've been going to Brazilian Wax By Andreia for over two years now and I love it! My visits, although painful, are always pleasant because these ladies really know how to make you comfortable.
Let’s face it, comfort is what you want when you are laying on a table spread eagle, getting your hair removed by WAX. It does and will hurt, at least until you get used to it. I was sharing with someone just yesterday that although it’s painful it’s worth it. I love the clean, smooth feel and so does hubby. It’s definitely a nice alternative and adds spice to our play life.
Here are a few things I love about going to Andreia’s:
The prices are one of the best for a Brazilian wax, just $35!
The wax that is used is the kind that goes on (it’s very warm, feels great), and is peeled off.
It’s usually a quick procedure. This is of course depending on how much hair you have.
I always leave satisfied even though I have to endure a little pain.
The women are professional and know what they are doing.
If you’ve never had it done before and are curious to try, I would highly recommend taking a painkiller an hour or so before you go. I’ve heard this will lesson the pain a bit. It won’t take it away totally so just be prepared.
If your experience was less than desirable, test out a few Estheticians before giving up. I look at it like trying on new pair of shoes, eventually you will find a fit.
#AtlantaMom
post signature

Comments

  1. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CCGroovy~ How ya been, my friend! Thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't tried it. I will probably try this lady soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Reginia ~ Great! Let me know when you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!