Family, Fun, Frustrations, and...Fingers


We celebrated my sons 12th birthday on the 3rd. His life is a pleasure to be a part of, I'm blessed by this. Brilliant, Gentle, Giving, Willing...just a few of his most desirable attributes. 

One of the best parts about being married is your kid telling you they can't wait to be married to have what you have. Said by my 17 year old daughter.

I'm on Instagram. Enjoying the hell out of it. Playing like a kid, once again. It's private. I like it that way. If you want to get in on it, follow me...lisarcharles. 

My "Picture Me" pinterest board...Have some!

Discovered that I'm not only an exhibitionist but I'm a proud voyeur too. 

Love this pin. It is so me. Repin if you like. 

This Quote: "Let there be pleasure and ecstasy on earth and let it begin with me". ~ Annie Sprinkle

Fishnets are so inexpensive and sexy. Grab you a pair and wear it for him or her.

Struck by a major challenge over the past few days. Watched as by body, mind, and heart literally fought it's way to stay in the flow. Floods of tears. Sick to my stomach. Fought to push through...found my courage, and my smile...was the best orgasm I had this week. 

The best vibrator on earth...your own fingers ;-) 

May is National Masturbation Month, join in on the fun!

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!