Yelp Atlanta Hall of Fame 2012




Last week Wednesday evening was the 1st Annual Yelp Atlanta Hall of Fame event and I had the honor to attend. This event was to celebrate those Yelpers who truly have made a difference in the Yelp community this past year and have had an impact on other Yelpers in some way. All who were awarded deserved it for their dedication to making the Yelp community an awesome place to write reviews and be a part of. It was great! 

The food was awesome, the drinks were delicious, and the music by Megan Jean and the KFB was rocking!!! I danced until I couldn't dance anymore. This was my first introduction to this band and I was thoroughly impressed with how much I enjoyed them. Have you ever been mesmerized by someone on stage who is fully engulfed in what they are doing that it makes you feel like you are one with them? That's exactly how I felt. They drew me in with their lyrics, music, and talent, and love for what they do, I was in the zone!






The event took place in downtown Atlanta's very own Hard Rock Cafe. They provided the food, drinks and their service was excellent. @HardRockAtlanta can cater my events anytime!






I've had a blast over this past year being part of the Yelp Atlanta Elite Team. Those who know me know I love to hang out, eat, party, and get a drink all over Atlanta. I'm always asked what's a good place to go eat, go to the movies and have dinner, get the best Brazilian wax, and or mani and pedi. Yelp has made it possible for me to share my personal experiences around Atlanta and recommend them to whoever is in need. I not only write reviews but I get to hang out with other Yelpers who share this same love of Atlanta. Here are some of my Yelp friends who are the coolest people to know.


Katheen our Yelp Atlanta Ambassador!!


Jolie



Vanessa who won the People's Choice Award!



Richard and his lovely wife, Danielle.

Richard is an amazing person to know, who also won the award for Killer Complimenter! You can always count on seeing Richard in your inbox with a cool comment on your reviews.


I had a wonderful time and I'm looking forward to our second annual Hall of Fame next year!

post signature

Comments

  1. looks like an awesome event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles on everyone's face assures me of a great event and atmosphere.

    Loved this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!