I'm Not Perfect, Not Even Close


I make mistakes. All the time. And, I'm more than likely not to be on my best behavior, especially when it comes to those things that I struggle with. Yes, I struggle. Why? Well, because, quite frankly, I haven't decided that struggle does not need to be a part of my existence. Damn! And I'm always, always faced with them. Even though this is the case, my case, I'm still doing my best. That's the truth. And, maybe, just maybe it's not good enough but it's what I got.

Here is what I know:

I'm growing. I am not the same woman as I was a year ago.

I'm never going to give up. I'm always going to find a way.

I'm scared at times and not sure what to do next. In those times I just let go.

Did I say I'm growing? Yes, yes I am.

I'm finding out more and more about me. What made me tick yesterday is not always what's gonna make me tick today. Do I have to like the same color, forever?

I'm digging deep inside myself to find strength to keep going. Finally learned to  trust and rely on myself.

I make decisions based on where I am in my life and who I am. They may not always be the best ones but it's what I got.

I've learned how to be selfishly good to myself and don't apologize for it. Shit, I've learned to be an unapologetic bad ass! 

I'm enjoying my ride. Even though it don't look pretty or feel pretty all the time, it's still my ride.

#thatisall


post signature

Comments

  1. I love this! The messages in this post are so timely for me. I enjoy the freedom that emanates from your the vulnerability of your words. This resonated with me in so many ways. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think knowing that we are all growing in our own journey is key. We all make mistakes, and knowing how to pull ourselves up is important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love reading your blogs. Enjoy yourself first cause if you don't nobody else will. I'm so proud of you for learning this while you're young.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!