Finding Your Release Button, Literally!

*If you haven't read this post here, then before you read any further read that one first. This post will make much more sense to you. 

Finding your release button is very important and for some women it's not  easy to do. A woman's overall health and overall sexual health with herself and her partner(s) depends on how well she knows herself intimately. Women, we need to know what pleasures us, what turns us on, what opens our flood gates and lets us flow smoothly, easily, and with mounds of pleasure. We need this in order to continue pleasuring ourselves throughout our lives. The other day I was reading about an 83 year old woman who still, to this day, pleasures herself and reaches stages of orgasmic bliss often. She talked about how this vital part of her life has played a major role in her sexual relationship(s) - it is like food to her soul. I can completely relate and understand and I often wonder how many women are missing out on this part of their lives. Sometimes all it takes is having a safe place to talk about this and express feelings that come up around this topic. Yes, it can be touchy and scary and uncomfortable but it's vital, and it's a part of who we are as women. 

My last post on Finding Your Release Button was met with a lot of questions. The main question I was asked was, how do I find my ("that") release button  - I'm too uncomfortable to explore my body in that way. 

Every woman's body is different - some like it this way, some like it that way. (Some like it twirled and swirled, some like it fast and furious). The only way you will ever find out which way(s) you like it is by exploring it. You are the only person who can truly know what you like and what you want in bed with another and by yourself. My question to you is, do you know your body and pleasure points the way you would like to?
Would you want to laugh and giggle 'til your belly hurts? Do you want to smile from the inside out? Would you like to radiate light so bright it is felt by others even when they are not seeing you, but thinking about you? Doesn't that sound delicious, enticing, watering? Allow me to tickle your fancy a little. But first, take a deep breath. Good. Now, take a plunge with me and get to know you! Your body is waiting. 

Here's what you do...
Find some time to be alone, light some candles on the floor (taking safety percautions of course) and with a mirror in hand or set right in front of you, get naked. Take a seat, and open wide, (not your mouth lol) your legs. Yes, your legs. Take a deep breath, relax. Inhale again, and exhale. Relax, girl, you're doing it. Now, what this exercise will help you to do is first become acquainted with what's starring back at you. Yes, become familiar with the loveliness between your thighs and appreciate her in all her beauty. Touch, feel, gaze upon in complete admiration. If it becomes difficult, just know that this is part of the process, in time it will become easier.

So many women don't even know what she looks like and more importantly what makes her feel good. Your first step to becoming a women who excretes pleasure and knows how to own her own pleasure is by becoming familiar with all of you, all of you inside and out. Open up to yourself and do this as often as you can and you'll see yourself becoming the woman you desire.

One is not born a woman, one becomes a woman 
~ Simone de Beauvoir


post signature

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Always like when you say what many women are thinking and wanting to know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this late last night or maybe it was the wee hours of the early morning and definitely wanted to come back and comment. I think more women need to be more intimate with themselves so they can enjoy their mate more intensely. The best orgasms start with knowing yourself first and makes you reach that climax. Thanks girl for the awareness and go'head grandma still getting hers on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a tastefully done post. Love it. As a man I agree that it takes time and practice to find exactly what your woman desires in bed. It doesn't happen overnight, that's for sure. The love of that particular woman makes the experience itself that much more enjoyable.

    Good stuff, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Latorsha ~ I love sharing. And there is more to come because I agree, we need this.

    Angie ~ Thanks for coming back and commenting and sharing your thoughts freely. It's greatly appreciated. She's definitely one of my Diva's I look up to, go Granny ;)

    Don ~ I don't know if you understand, but you will now, I LOVE having your perspective on this subject matter. Your thoughts on this important aspect of a Woman's life is appreciated and I know its not only by me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you & You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!