Creating Lasting Love Tip #6

R.E.A.D, READ! Read together...and I have just the books to get you started.

Two books I would highly recommend, She Comes First and He Comes Next. Play a game and see who can out-do the other and accomplish what the book says. I guarantee this will add heat to your bedroom where cold drafts exists. Exists in places that once you're inside of them you feel like all of a sudden wrapping up, putting on layers to protect yourself from the cold. Those areas that you want to avoid at all cost because that's where your discomfort lies. Add heat and warmth to those areas by testing your limit to see how far you can go in pleasing your partner intimately. Open up to understanding more about each other and share in that new understanding. Together you will enjoy thrills, excitement, anticipation that will be the spark you've been longing for. Alone you will learn secrets and techniques that will blow your partners mind completely and satisfyingly away. Now open up, get busy and see who can come first.

Creating Lasting Love Tip #6 Read Together


post signature

Comments

  1. gonna get these today...are they at the library u think? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:33 PM

    Say what! Might have to check these out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good read! I don't have a man, but if I did, this book would be perfect!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camelia ~ She Comes First might be but I doubt He Comes First. Check Amazon for really inexpensive copies.

    Optimistic Mom ~ You do that...you'll be pleased ;-)

    LV ~ Read it so you can be ready ;-) He will be thrilled that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really good stuff.

    I need to run this by someone, judging from the books and your descriptive objectives I believe it's a must-read and perform.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don ~ Yes, good stuff and let me know how it goes, I'm waiting to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!