Fabulous Finds Friday #11...

Our beautiful new home! 

For weeks we searched and searched and searched to find a home that would be a good fit for our family. We would have the space we desired to have, we would have the privacy D and I desired to have, and we would all fall completely in love with it. I'm so happy to share  with you guys that our search is finally over and we begin our moving process today!! Whoot!!! Whoot!!!

Our kids are so excited and we are too! We took them to see it last night and they didn't want to leave, as we expected. But they are troopers and know that packing is in order first, then we move. I don't know about you but moving into a new is like having a baby. Yes, it may sound crazy but that's how it feels to me...#don'tjudgeme! It's brand new, exciting, and feels sooooo good! 
We are moving over the course of this weekend and into the beginning of next week so I'm going to be extremely busy with packing, organizing, etc. The good thing about it is we don't have to rush, we can take our time and do this stress-free. Unfortunately, I don't have many posts scheduled (oops) so I'll be posting when I can. Thanks to everyone who has been on this journey with us and have kept us in your loving thoughts, my family is grateful.
Oh, and I'm already planning our housewarming party!! I'm looking forward to celebrating our new home with our beautiful family and friends, can't wait. 

 Where should I register for my housewarming? 
Need suggestions!


Pin It


post signature

Comments

  1. Crate and barrel is nice. Congrats on the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratuations on your new home. I would agree with JenJen, Crate and Barrel is rather nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JenJen ~ thank you and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reggie ~ thank you! :-) and welcome to my place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow....CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family!!!! This is an excellent time to buy. I'm actually trying to get out of my home and move to different neighborhood. I guess I'll be on the hunt pretty soon too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I completely understand. We have moved quite a bit in the past & with each new place there is all sorts of excitement with living someplace fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've moved many times over the years. It's awesome to find a place you like and want to call home. How great that the kids love it too. Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate moving! It's so difficult, and it feels like it takes sooooo long. I wish you all the luck in the world! Congrats on the new home.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and much patience during your move.

    I would register at Pier 1, Z-Gallerie and Target.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Lisa..that's so exciting! Pier 1 always has fun finds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shanequa ~ Thank you!! And, good luck when you start shopping...that's the fun part!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gina ~ I knew you would understand :-) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AudreyO ~ Thank you!! And, welcome to my place!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dr. Reginia ~ Thanks! And, Pier 1 has definitely been added to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mrs. Pancakes ~ Thank you so much! Pier 1 it is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, Lisa, to you and your family on the new home.

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!