10 Things



  1. These Moments: It's Two AM and I'm curled up on the couch typing away while Hubby sleeps peacefully by my side. And me giving him secret kisses every now and then. 
  2. Taking the kids roller skating Monday night with Grandma, that was the fun part. Watching my baby girl fall and hurt herself, not the fun part. Running a bath for her filled with scented episome salt and seeing a smile on her face, priceless. 
  3. I'm not even close to being done unpacking boxes but I'm as organized as any Mom would want to be when their child asks them where can they find their favorite toy.
  4. Going to the movies Friday night and seeing Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol with Hubby. #moviesthatrock #can'twaittoseeitagain
  5. Enjoying my new front loader washer and dryer. Laundry mountain doesn't seem all that bad these days.
  6. The sugar rush we all got from eating holiday goodies Daddy got from customers who love him so. Dark and white covered strawberries. Chocolate covered pretzels. Shortbread chocolate icing covered cookies. Chocolate cookies. Oatmeal raisin cookies. mmm...mmm, sinful I tell ya!
  7. Our Saturday night Flag party. Hubby and I represented with our Red White & Black (Trinidad) flag and danced until our feet (well, mine at least) hurt. We are seriously in the process of designing comfortable dancing shoes with heels. If you have suggestions please holla at ya girl. You have to be able to dance for a good four hours straight with the last thing being feet on your mind. 
  8. I just saw that Jennifer Hudson commercial where she is singing side by side with herself. One is of her with her weight on and the new her without it. She has come a long way and looks great! I Believe In You and Me.
  9. Watching The Secret Lives of Bees with my two oldest on Saturday afternoon. They love Mommy movie picks and vegging out on the couch in their pj's.
  10. I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend. Sweet hugs and kisses to you.

post signature

Comments

  1. Trinidad, I've always wanted to visit. It appears everyone is talking about the Mission Impossible film. I believe I have to check it out, soon. Jennifer Hudson looks nice in the commercial, no matter how many times it's shown.

    Happy Holidays. Looking forward to New Year's Eve in New Orleans, and attending Saints game the next day, even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don ~ We are taking the kids to visit and it will be their first time. My MIL is visiting from T&T and we love listening to the many stories she has to share about her country. The last time Hubby and I visited we were in our early teens and have since longed to go back. Can't wait. Mission Impossible was a hit. I wasn't expecting all that I got, so round two is definitely in order. Yes, yes, yes...Jennifer looks good!
    I've never been to New Orleans. A friend of mine grew up there and is now living there with her family and says she will always love that place. Have so much fun on your trip, can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fab! Those are the best 10 things I've read about lately. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love number 6 and 9 especially:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petula ~ Wow, really?? Thank you. They were the best 10 things I've written lately and got a text from Hubby the next morning after he read it that said, "Freakin Awesome Post"! Made my day :-)

    LV ~ You like the sweets too, huh? ;-) We still have some left and as we got closer to the bottom discovered there were also brownies in there!!! Talk about a treat in a treat :-)
    I saw the movie a few years ago with a friend and had always wanted to see it again. Getting that opportunity with my kids was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice 10 things. I want to see Mission Impossible soon too with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Key Tags ~ If you like heart throbbing, entertaining, edge of your seat, action films you're going to love it. I'll put my words on that! Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!