Pinterest, I’m Pinning! Are You?


I've mentioned in a few of my posts how I love pining on Pinterest and building my many wish lists. A few of you darlings may or may not realize what I'm talking about. For those of you that do, great and happy pinning to you! For those of you who don't, let me explain *smiles.
Pinterest is a virtual vision board. Unlike creating one vision board to hang up in your home/office, on Pinterest you can create many boards, virtually. As many boards as your heart desires that shares all of your wishes, desires, loves, and creativity. You can use Pinterest to express who you are and what you like, (even create a board of dislikes) and share it with everyone.
Here is are some my boards:
My Tummy Says, Yes! All those goodies make my mouth water especially the Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte that I pinned from Love Veggies and Yoga!
I love the board that I created for my Mr., Inside His Closet. I really like this suit for him by DB Movement and this gorgeous wood and diamond ring!
I absolutely love my Beauty of Our World board! I'm inspired by one day knowing I will set foot in those places!
And lastly, my all time fav is my Peek Inside My Closet board!!! It's oh so delicious and I can literally spend hours pinning on this board. This is my wish list board at its best. I've already made my first purchase from it, the Tribal Party Scarf that I purchased from Le Mode while they still had it for sale. Love it and can't wait to take some pics wearing it!
Click here to see all of my boards and if you follow me I'll be sure to do the same!
Here is a cute little pic from my shh…Did You Read That board!
remember to smile_mini
Smiling while I’m Pinning!
If you want to pin the pic above, click on the "Pin It" button! Pin It
post signature

Comments

  1. I have to limit my time on Pinterest because, otherwise, I will literally spend ALL DAY pinning.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie ~ I know exactly what you mean!! What's your Pinterest Link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ladies and Gents...leave me your Pinterest link in a comment so that I can check you out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes- I absolutely Love Pintrest! It's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chic Homeschool Mama ~ I'm with ya! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm too old fashioned and still haven't figured out how this works. Sighs. I think I'm missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nekky ~ there really isn't nothing to it but to do it. If you want I can help you get started. Just send me a note and we can go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinterest is my newest obsession. I'm pinning all day everyday lol. So many great ideas/recipes/crafts. Love that pic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:02 AM

    Yes, I have added pinterest to my list of online addictions.
    You'll find me here http://pinterest.com/optimisticmom/
    :) lol
    I will certainly look for you when I log in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New York State of Mom ~ Yep, that's right there are so many great and inspiring ideas to learn from. I'm loving the pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Latorsha Optimistic Mom ~ Cool! I'm already following you! I've already enjoyed repining some of your pins, lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Pinterest! You can really spend hours gathering ideas! I've gotten some great home decorating ideas as well as some pretty terrific style ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh great, another knew site to possibly get addicted to, lol. I've never heard of Pinterest but I'm heading over to see what its about!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops...new (I can't stand to leave grammatical errors)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shanequa ~ LOL...they can get on my nerves too!! You are going to love it especially because you are a fabulous fashionista! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!