The Urban Nutcracker – Ballethnic Dance Company

One of my wishes in finding a Homeschool group for my family was one in which there would be opportunities for outings/field-trips. I'm currently a part of two Homeschooling groups and between the two there are plenty of opportunities and what makes it even better is that many of these outings are geared towards all of my kids different ages.

Last week Wednesday we went to see the play, The Urban Nutcracker. It was a beautiful performance that was presented by the Ballethnic Dance Company of Atlanta. The performers did  a great job, the costumes were creatively done well, and everyone had a good time. The show sparked with excitement and thrill that kept you going and wanting more. It's not a long show which works wonders when you're with younger children who tend not to sit still in shows like this. My youngest wanted to leave the minute we got there, guess he just wasn't in the mood but when the show started he was all eyes and ears. He told me when it was done that he had a good time.

Enjoy the pictures and video!

The video captures the end of the play when the audience was giving their round of applause.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!