Lady of The Hour: Shelley Chapman ~ Tantric Tastes Virtual Book Launch Party


My good friend, Shelley Chapman is about to launch her first book, Tantric Tastes.
tantric tastes
Learn all about delicious, mouthwatering, yummy, sensual goodness for your tummy!
This woman knows her way around the kitchen and easily makes her way in to your heart with her fabulous cooking. She’s also an amazing food relationship coach in which she helps women understand that their approach to food is their approach to life. She helps women to own their bodies and teaches them how to give themselves love and attention they need through the food they eat.
I love Shelley’s energy, her joy for life, and her passion for helping others.
If by any chance you miss out on the book launch, have no fear you can buy her book right here on Amazon and try your own hand at her delicious recipes! I’ve heard that The Morning After recipes are to die for!!!
Shelley is truly a culinary Goddess!
~ Enjoy ~
post signature

Comments

  1. Ohhhh...I LOVE cook books and trying new recipes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanequa ~ You're welcome! You are going to love this book! The recipes are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa! I had so much fun with you at the book launch and appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley ~ You are welcome! I am looking forward to seeing greater things come out of this and everything you do for us! #upgradeya ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!