StrokeHers?

I used to really enjoy going to strip clubs because I love the naked body. As you can see by all the beautiful, naked pictures of women on my sidebar, I have a thing for beauty in the naked booty. And I especially like to see them moving in a seductive, teasing way. Strokers is a strip club in Atlanta that I had always wanted to go to and haven't until tonight. I was excited because I anticipated seeing all the beauties, pretty smiles, and lovely bodies but instead what I got was tired and less than interested robots. Ladies just going through the motions all in the name of a buck except for the twins, they were good but overall, Strokers, I think not!
Now, Shooters, I can get with, especially on a Saturday night. Diamond was the best! She worked that stage like it was made for her and then in the VIP room she was a beast!
What do you like in a strip club? And, if not, what don't you like?
Me and my boo been going to strip clubs for quite some time now and after all these years...nothing has changed. We go in hopes of a new, exciting adventure but instead what we find is the same ole same ole. The ladies look just plain ole tired. They get up on stage and they ain't taking it off unless there is money on the floor and if that does not happen, well the clothes are just not coming off. I like it when a woman knows she has an audience and she is ready to please. She is ready to kill it and leave no survivors. This woman is on her game and she knows this. Where are the ladies at who will put there back in to it? Where are the stripers who give a damn about making the experience a memorable one, not only for the other person, but for herself as well? Is it gone with the day when there was value and substance even in stripping?
I have to give props though to those beautiful ladies getting up on the stage nowadays working with what they have to work with. The music is what it is and the messages, well, it is what it is as well. They try and I have to give it to them however, its got to be difficult to get up there and feel your best in spite of the song that says, imma make it rain, yes imma make it rain, bend over your azz girl, imma make it rain. You gotta have a a wall so thick that you can get past all that nonsense to dance straight.
Take me back to the day where love songs were truly that, love songs. Where Luther would be playing in the background and while you was getting it on you were also getting a message of making a house a home. I'm talking about music that made you feel valued. Value man! Where is the value? Now our love songs tell us to have our face down azz up that's the way we like to fu$k. WTF? How about, lick, lick, lick, like you like a lollipop? Ok, maybe not that one so much because I wouldn't mind being licked like a lollipop!
Anita, Lionel, Teddy, and oh, Mr. Barry!! Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about! LOL!
Ladies and men, I envision a place where women can walk around naked, freely, and as sexually as they want giving and receiving pleasure as a Goddess should. She is Queen, beautiful in her nakedness and flowing in her own ocean of pleasure, pouring it on to everyone in her path. Hypnotizing with her magik, she's a Goddess. She has the power and knows where that power lies. She knows, she knows. ;-)
Well its time to get out of this parking lot and head on home.
Smooches ~
post signature

Comments

  1. I've only been to Strokers. I am a fan of strip clubs. It's quite entertaining. LOL. I usually go with my friend because he really enjoys them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Reginia ~ I love meeting women who have a taste for this kind of entertainment. I will give them another try on another night and hope it gets better than my first experience. I'm taking suggestions for other strip clubs as well lol!

    *Anyone who has suggestions please share ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never attended Strokers though I heard of all the pleasures that remained in the building. Interesting how I've also heard the name Diamond.

    I love music that stayed being filled with value, as you mentioned, and love songs which actually celebrated love unlike many of the songs today

    For instance, Lionel Ritchie's song Hello. The bomb song. Even the music itself sounds much different, nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don ~ That is the truth, Lionel Ritchie's song Hello was the bizness. So much passion in that song, you felt every word and it felt sincere. Good music!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!