Fabulous Finds Friday #9 The Scent of Citrus


One of my favorite things to do is take long, hot showers. It’s alone time at it’s best and adding one of my favorite scents to create an aromatherapy atmosphere only makes it better. Some of the scents I use are, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, to name a few. But lately I have been indulging myself in a favorite that I absolutely enjoy, citrus.

Sweet_Orange_Essential_Oil_thumb155_crop_mini

One of the wholefoods store that I go to sells their own natural bars of soap and I can go a little over board when I’m buying them. It’s to the point where Hubby asks, “you think you’ve got enough”, LOL. What can I say, I love what I love and enjoy what I enjoy and I aim to please, myself! Eventually though, I’m going to make my own. It’s a project the kids and I have been looking forward to doing. I have a few recipes just waiting for me to make the time to do it. I also buy my soaps from a company called, Melaleuca. They sell a bar of soap called, the gold bar, it is to die for. If you ever want to try something new, start with that one for your soap needs. Trust, you will love it if lemon scents work for you.
Some of the effects of citrus scents is that it is said to have an uplifting, refreshing, and cheering up effect. This I’ve noticed to be so true. It really picks me up and brightens my spirits. It’s one of the essential oil scents I add to my massages from time to time.
I enjoy turning my bathroom into my own personal wet sauna, and cracking open a fresh pack of lemon scented soap to be drifted away into a state of sweet and pure bliss. I love getting down like that!

citrusbar_mini

What are some of your favorite aromatherapy scents?
post signature

Comments

  1. Oh cool!!! Citrus is my favorite too! But I also enjoy tropical scents like papaya. I just realized I purchase these scents in hand soaps, dish detergents, body washes, etc. I hardly buy any other scents. I'm truly a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shanequa ~ Nice! Tropical is lovely too ;-) And I can understand buying up all kind of products in the scents you love, I do the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Style4Curves ~ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!