Decorative Inspirations #5


Both my Husband and I love to read. In school we read many of the same kind of books and love talking about them with our kids. 
We are so pleased that they also love reading and at times we have to ask them to put the book down and get their chores done, Ha! 
They can get really serious with it too...i.e. taking a book to bed and when the lights are out they pull out a flash light or in the case of our older two, their cell phones usually do the trick. 
I saw this picture and thought it would be a really neat idea to create something like this for them for all of their reading needs. 

#decorativeinspirations 

bookshelf



post signature

Comments

  1. I want this room for myself. I just want to dive right into the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Violet ~ LOL...it really is done nicely. Seeing this picture definitely got my creative juices flowing. I think I can, I think I can ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. I turned my 3rd bedroom into a office/library with book shelves, a desk, a sitting area (couch) and coffee table. It has worked well for me because I'm such a readaholic and so are my niece and nephews. They have a "retreat" to go to when they visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH I would claim that room as my own. I'm totally diggin the the book shelves along the wall. Wouldn't that be cool full of gorgeous coffee table books?

    jimpricute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was like that with reading, too. Still love it, when I have the time!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shanequa ~ Your office/library sounds like a beautiful place. That's exactly the feel I want to bring to my children's space. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Hailey ~ Hmmm, that's an interesting thought. Coffee table books would look nice in a space for me just not for my kids.

    Eva ~ I'm here ya! It's one of my favorite past times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome that your kids love to read- can't beat that. Fabulous photo inspiration- I would love a room with books surrounding me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chic Homeschool Mama ~ You are my kind of friend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!