A Love Note To D



D,


When I need you...you are there.


When I need to talk...you give me your ear. 


When I need your touch...you hold me close, caress me, and make me feel so good. 


I trust you with my deepest secrets, hurts, fears, and dreams.


You are solid baby, you are everything I need. 


You inspire me to keep going and be my best. I can hang my life and dreams on your shoulders and know that everything will be alright. 


Thank you, I love you  ~


~ press play ~




post signature

Comments

  1. This song and poem go hand in hand; I can listen to it over and over and over. This is a great example of a video and song going right. You can see the love on her face.

    Your poem captivates the love that one soul has for another. When one soul understands its purpose for the other and exemplifies it in a way that causes you to express such love with many words; you know someone is doing their job right. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Social Butterfly ~ Good mention. The song and video do go hand in hand. Once again Bey is expressing her passion fiercely and I can dig it.

    Thanks for the compliment on my words. It's only a tip of the depth of my love for my husband. That in conjunction with the music and words from her song dug in a little deeper. Still words can't express how deep it truly is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!