Creating Lasting Love, Tip #2


Even though my legs were sore from my race last Thursday evening I felt great by the time I went out Friday night with Hubby. This time we went out to one of the lounges we used to frequent awhile ago. We wanted a taste for something old but looked forward to creating a new experience. We started the night young so we would have plenty of time to satisfy our many desires that evening. By the time our night was over, we did just that.
Having this time to share together has been one of the endless ways we pour love juices back into our relationship. From a very young age I decided that when I go married I would not wait on love to flow into my relationship but I would be an active participant in creating that flow. I’ve always believed that this is as important as our hearts are to our bodies.
Friday night I enjoyed watching Hubby on the dance floor doing his thang. I'm talking sexxxxyyyyy! I couldn't contain myself from kissing all over him and playfully biting his lips and cheeks. I loved it when he blushed and giggled uncontrollably with me, that’s part of the fun. I know he enjoys my playfulness even if it embarrasses him a bit. Winking smile
He on the other hand he would say the night was all about watching me do my thang on the dance floor. According to him, I'm the one who's getting my groove on, he's just there keeping me company. He definitely knows how to make me blush and, my oh my how I love to blush. I love hearing his compliments and most of all I love the way he looks at me when I'm creatively turning him on. Ladies, know what turns your man on and give it to him. Make it happen whenever and wherever you can. Your rewards will come in great numbers and your relationship will flourish.
It drives my man crazy to see me in a mini-skirt. I know this and wear them often. I know they get him fired and charged up. I love the look in his eyes when I'm on the dance floor moving my hips from side to side, letting my mini-skirt rise....oh yeah, that get's him going alright!
Creating love, happiness, friendship, and lots of juicy experiences in your relationship/marriage is a MUST.
Creating Lasting Love, Tip #2 ~ Know what your man likes and give it, willingly and with pleasure!
C360_2011-09-10 01-54-29_org
post signature


Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!