Planning & Reflecting

 

399096849_3d393c65af_m

As I’m taking time to plan my week ahead it always helps me to reflect on the past week. (I can’t believe it’s already over. Did it go by fast for you too?) Happily, I managed to complete all that I asked of myself without pulling my hair out. *Patting myself on the back*. I had a very productive week. I remained in the “flow” and allowed things to progress the way it needed to. I used to be such a prick when it came to making lists. I had to follow them to the “T” even if that meant throwing me off balance. “I have to do this. I have to do that.” Learning to bend has eased things around this here parts for sure. Now I’ll plan, make my lists and do my best (without stress) to get it done. My kids and I had a great time meeting up with our Homeschool group, it was our first official meeting of the year. I made some new connects. Connected with some seasoned friends and played adult trivia for the first time, loved it! (I like to call them seasoned, not old. Seasoned tastes so much better).  Went dancing with Hubby. As usual, this was one of my highlights. Spent some time at the spa. Got my nails done. (Ladies, if you haven’t tried Gelish or Shellac Manicures then you don’t know what you’re missing!! I highly recommend it). Friday night was movie night. We tried a new recipe and made Fish Taco's for the first time. They were delish!! The dish was inspired by one of our educational video’s we watched that featured the tour guide traveling to Bahia De Los Angeles, who devoured a Fish Taco of his own.  

As the week progressed I couldn’t help but to send love and light to all in the path of the Hurricane. To all who lost a loved one and all who had to take shelter. It’s times like these where I especially give thanks for my life and notice how all of my (seemingly meaningful) problems disappear. I have family members who have had to evacuate, who live in New York and Jersey. They are all doing well, thankfully. This reminded me to pull out my gratitude journal. So for this week one of my goals is to make a list, each night, of all that happened during the day that I am grateful for. Life is so precious and worth appreciating daily. Noting it takes it a step further. #gratitudejournaling

 

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!