The First Family of Black Hollywood


Will and Jada Smith are by far one of my favorite Hollywood couples. This month they adorn the cover of Architectural Digest Magazine. I love the way Will describes their home and why they chose to design it the way they did. In this issue you can get a peek inside their intimate space that they share with their adorable children. I've wondered about their home and what kind of character it has, what kind of furniture and intimate places it has. They are such a power couple in many aspects and one of those aspects that always gets me is how intimately sensual they are with one another. Don't you love it? I've wondered about secret rooms, and possible love dens, and maybe even a lair...lol. Been watching too much t.v., maybe? And, um, maybe I have a little obsession with them but who cares. I'm hella attracted to them, and people who turn me on, aren't you?
Anyway, enjoy!




post signature

Comments

  1. I Love them too.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your visit and comment.


    Lioness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lioness ~ you're welcome! I will be back to visit again. Will and Jada do have it going on. They are definitely doing the damn thang, together and individually. That is why so many look up to them. Can you imagine, if that rumor were true, how it would affect many who look up to them as a role model for their lives?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!