The Hangover Part ll





I was sadly disappointed in this movie. After seeing the first one I was at least expecting to get some hearty laughs with a few tears in my eyes, but didn't get anything close!


Part one was great and I thought it was going to be difficult to follow, so I was very giving in knowing that. I can't tell you how
many times I looked away from the screen last night in embarrassment for the Actors involved. Really, I personally felt sorry for them, like if my sorrow made any difference in their paycheck, LOL!!! You ask, "Was it that bad?" Yes! Really, it was.

All of the reviews I read had my mouth watering to see this film. That's up until yesterday afternoon of course. I read my first negative review and was puzzled at how negative it was. I said to myself, "Nah, they don't know what they talking 'bout, lol. This movie is going to be goooood". Sadly, they were right on the money.

This is my opinion and I won't include any spoilers so check it out at your own will, you might love it!



post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!