Hair Today, Groupon Tomorrow!

Ladies, have you ever had to deal with unsightly hair growth growing in places you’d rather not say? I have, and for years have used painful methods like waxing or threading to temporarily get rid of it. The dread! Waxing was painful and would last only for about two weeks. Threading would have me in tears but I chose to do that more often because it lasted three to three and a half weeks. All this prodding, plucking, pinching and pain just to remove hair drove me crazy! It pays to be beautiful, right? Wrong! It doesn’t have to. I just knew there had to be a better way and guess what, I found it! Laser hair removal treatments have been a life savior and not to mention a financial savior as well. The removal process is very easy and fast and not painful at all. I don’t have to go as often so my pockets and Hubby like that. Since I’ve been going for my treatments I’ve noticed a tremendous difference in my hair growth. It’s thinner than usual, grows in at a much slower rate and when it does grow in it can barely be seen. It has been everything in hair removal that I have wanted and needed for years. I can say goodbye to waxing and threading, tweezing and cutting. This is truly hair removal made easy.

So you must be asking what are the down sides to this “oh so easy” hair removal technique, right? Well what I can say is this, it can be a little costly and there are important before and after care steps that need to be taken seriously. I wouldn’t consider the care to be a down side just something that needs to be done if you want the results that you’re looking for. You could avoid it totally and not be satisfied with the outcome. It’s up to you, but not advised. I did my research and was very satisfied with what I found. I felt better prepared having it done and knowing ahead of time what was going to be required of me. Now when it comes to our finances I know we can all use some kind of savings/discount that would better suite our pockets. This type of hair removal is going to cost you more than your average waxing, threading and any other method you maybe used to using, but its well worth the extra money. But if you can get a discount, wouldn’t you rather that? Yes, you would. I have some great news for you then!

Early last year my Husband got one of our favorite emails delivered to his inbox and when he saw what it was, he didn’t hesitate to grab it. Groupon, the well known discount savings club, sent out a deal for laser hair removal treatment and knowing this was something I wanted to try he got it for me. The savings was great! I got four laser hair removal treatments for $125! If you look at what these treatments cost regularly you’ll understand why we thought that was a great deal. So what does that have to do with you? I’m glad you asked. I got word today from the place that I have my treatments done that they are about to be featured, tomorrow on Groupon with an even better deal than last year. If you are a Groupon subscriber (if you’re not, I would advise you do become one) in your inbox tomorrow starting at 9AM you will receive a Groupon deal for 6 laser hair removal treatments for $99!! Yes, that’s right!! My advise, buy it. You will be happy that you did. Do your own research as well and you’ll see that’s a HUGE savings! And, if you do find an online competitor with a better price the company that is offering this great deal will honor that.

skin matters1

So who are they? Skin Matters! The staff is very helpful, friendly and professional. All of my questions are answered thoroughly. I never feel rushed and it’s apparent that everyone has my best interest in mind. My waiting room time is never long. It really is an in and out experience. Skin Matters will work with you and your skin as best as they can until you are completely satisfied and see your desired results. As for those special care instructions, you can read them here.

Personally, my experience has been great and I am completely satisfied with my results. I highly recommend giving laser hair removal treatments a try and rid yourself of other painful methods that only last for a short time. If your skin really does matter to you, you’ll consider giving Skin Matters a try, you won’t be disappointed.


post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!