Because of Lani B., My Lips Are Sealed

Lynn Lawson is the Founder and Creatriss of Lani B. Holistic Lip Care, a holistic approach to lip care that considers the overall health of the lips in addition to the overall health of the body. Lani B. is one of the beauty companies to create such a lip care line. Their range of products includes lip conditioners, exfoliants, masques, gloss, and lipstick. All of their products are created with natural butter, oils, fruit extract powders, essential oils, and mineral powders, all natural ingredients. They believe in the importance of knowing what ingredients are placed in lip care products and strive to maintain transparency in all their lip care formulations – “for what’s placed on the lips often is ingested in the body”.

DSCN5212

Lani B. was honored to partner-up with Carol’s Daughter for their launch party this past weekend. “We wanted to gain visibility and get the word out with our launch and knew that Caorl’s Daughter would be the perfect venue for our launch party”, says Lynn.

The launch was great! Great food! Great products! And no better place for Lani B. Lip Care to be introduced to us!

DSCN5210DSCN5214DSCN5221

My lips are so soft and smooth! It’s been a week since the launch, more than enough time for me to give a full evaluation of the two products I got my hands on that day. First of all the Carol’s Daughter store is amazing! I love shopping there! Or is it, I just love shopping LOL! The turn out was great! The two Products that I had the opportunity to try was the, Lani B. Lip Conditioner and the Lip Exfoliant. Both products worked extremely well for me and I am happy to say that I’ve been very pleased with the results.

DSCN5213DSCN5222DSCN5223

IMAG0192IMAG0196IMAG0199

DSCN5217

As I shared in my previous post, I have for some years had problems with my lips constantly being dry and no matter what I tried I couldn’t seem to solve that. The products that I was using did well to coat my lips and that’s all that they did. The problem with that is, coating and healing are two different things. It’s important to get deep in to the problem rather than dealing with the surface. Check the ingredients. You have to know what’s in it and whether or not it is nourishing and safe to be ingested as well.

Let’s start first with the lip conditioner

IMAG0282

The ingredients are sweet almond oil, beeswax, palm christi oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, meadowfoam oil, evening primrose oil, avocado butter, vitamin e, rosehip oil, aloe vera oil, rosemary oleoresin, neem oil, peppermint essential oil and sericite mica. WOW! A recipe for luscious, smooth, soft lips, wouldn’t you say? I like how it smells and feels on my lips. It also gives my lips a nice mild glow, not too much, just the right amount of shine. I apply it about three times a day. For me that’s really good compared to how often I’m used to applying moisture to my lips. The jar is small but that works out well since you don’t need much to get the job done. The peppermint oil gives it a nice taste and tingling sensation on my lips which I don’t mind since peppermint is one of my favorite essential oils. And if peppermint is not one of your favorites no worries, the scent is very lite as well as the sensation. I’d recommend giving this product a try if you, like me, have been looking for a lip care product that is all natural and conditions your lips at the same time.

The Lip Exfoliant

IMAG0283

This was my favorite out of the two.

Ingredients: Raw Turbinado sugar, banana fruit powder, pineapple fruit powder, rice bran oil, and natural flavor oils. Can you say, Yummy!! It’s not recommended that you eat it but if a little just so happens to get in your mouth it’s ok! It taste great and feels great as it does it’s magic! The lip exfoliant is a lip scrub that removes dry and flaky skin from your lips leaving them silky smooth and soft. I’ve used it twice this week. It’s very easy to use. Simply apply a very small amount onto your lips. Gently rub your lips for one to two minutes (I did mine in a circular motion), and then rinse off. After that, I followed up with the lip conditioner which I noticed after using the exfoliant I didn’t need as much. I highly recommend this product as well.

To get your Lani B. Lip Care products you can order them here. To learn more about Lynn Lawson and what inspired her to get started in her business of natural lip care, read her story here.

Stay Beautiful!

post signature

Comments

  1. Thanks so much, Lisa! I'm so happy you're enjoying the products. =}

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lynn ~ You're welcome! It was my pleasure and I'm looking forward to my next order ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!