Who’s That Lady?!

Mrs. Melody Armstrong, that’s who it is!

About a little over a year ago I had the pleasure of meeting a very beautiful woman. I was in need of a new loc stylist, and my husband, (the awesomely resourceful man that he is), found Melody for me and instantly we connected. Not only did she become my stylist she also became my friend. Melody has been quite an inspiration to me, and many others. Melody is the mother of five darling children, and has been married to her best friend for 14 years. Her company, Essential Essence has provided people with natural products for the entire body since 2004. My personal favorites are her body butters which leave my skin feeling extra smooth and soft.

In this personal interview you will get a sneak peak of who she is, why she has a passion to create these amazing natural products and how you can get to experience Essential Essence for yourself.

Meet Mrs. Melody Armstrong…

Who is Melody Armstrong?

Who am I? I am a Beautyfull black Queen, I am a mother, I am a wife, I am a sister, I am a friend, I am Love, I am Strength, I am Fear, I am Peace, I am a Divine Creation of the Creator...I am you!

027

What inspired you to start your own personal line of natural products?

What inspired me...well let's see. I have always been fond of smell goods and perfumes. After I got my first job at Subway, I spent a major part of my income on lotions from Victoria Secrets, shower gels from Bath and Body Works, and perfume from high end department stores. My addiction to aromatherapy led me to research different perfume manufactories and learn all about that industry. One thing that I noticed was that most manufacturing companies used harmful chemicals like Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates which are all cancer causing additives. My desire was to re-invent body care and offer all natural handmade body care with an appreciation for the soul.

With so much competition on the market, what makes Essential Essence Natural Body Products different from the rest?

The difference between myself and my competition, is that my products reflect the true essence of men, women, and babies...pure, whole, and natural. I personally hand make every bottle, jar, scrub according to the divine gifts that are implanted in my DNA!

Share with us some of your favorites from your line up...and how best to use.

One of my favorites (don't tell my products this) is the Organic Bath Oils. Its such a versatile blend that can be used from head to toe. It is beneficial for extremely dry skin, hot oil hair treatments, facial moisturizer, every-thing!!

What's the one product from your line, you can't live without?

Honestly, I couldn't live without all of my many creations because each one plays an integral part in what is Essential for the body. My body oils are a must have for keeping the skin glowing, my organic facial products are excellent for a vibrant face, my organic sugar scrubs are essential for exfoliating and sloughing off old dead skin, and the body butter completes the affair by providing vitamins and natural oils to the skin.

I understand that making and creating wonderful products is not all that you do, what else does Mrs. Armstrong have to offer?

Yes, I do have many other talents and trades...I am a Massage Therapist, an Herbalist, a Chemist, and a Property Manager.

What's next for Essential Essence?

What's next...I'm currently in my lab working on my Spring line which will include a few new fragrances. I have also partnered up with Natural Creations Hair Salon in Atlanta to feature my products, and I will be appearing at several vendor events throughout Atlanta within the next 6 months.

And finally, where can we find you?

Please contact me thru my Website, www.essentialessence.org, Essential Essence Fan page on Facebook, or Etsy.com (shop owner, Blackbeauty06)

015

Essential Essence will be showcasing their products this Saturday, March 12th at Bizaar Noir. Melody would love to see all of her Atlanta Fans and all of her Atlanta FB friends come out and support this Independent Natural Skin Care & Hair Care Artist.

Bizaar Noir

Space Atlanta

1310 WHITE STREET SW

Atlanta, GA

From 12:00pm - 6:00pm

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!